
My name is Alexandria. I am a typical girl who loves to have fun. I am getting married in the fall; to an amazing guy named Jace. Wow! He is my everything, and I could never see how I'd ever live without him. I recently just graduated high school in May. Now i know you are all thinking wow...so young to be getting married. Well you see now Jace and I have been dating for three years; since the tenth grade to be exact. If you were to ask us three years ago if we ever thought we were going to get married your answer would have been "HELL NO!" Just like every typical teenager we made stupid mistakes, went through rocky paths, never listened to our parents, and went our separate ways. But over time things changed. We realized we needed each other, and that when we were together it brought the best out of each of us. I have never felt so much joy when I am with him. I am truly so lucky. I love him so much!
Anyways more about me... I have an amazing family who I care about so much. My parents are one of a kind. They have never left me hanging. No matter how disappointed in me they have been they have always been there for me. Whether I needed someone to talk to or someone to tell me how dumb I was for making that decision they have always been there with open hearts towards me. I love my parents dearly. My family is like no body else's. Together we have over came so many things. I wouldn't trade my family for the world.
I am grateful for the little things in life. To be able to see, move, accomplish daily tasks, read, write, and a numerous of other things. I do believe everything happens for a reason, and your thoughts and actions are the result for those happenings. I always try to think positive. "A positive thought is a 1,000 times stronger than a negative thought." That saying is so very true. When ever you are having a bad day or think a negative thought say "Screw It," and changed your actions or thoughts to positive ones. Why spend time that you'll never get back again in negativity? Live every day to the fullest and be thankful because, someone out may not be able to. Be thankful you are able to do the things you are able to do, and be thankful for the things you have. Never regret an action or mistake you have done. Instead of regretting it flip your thoughts around and learn from it. Make everyday a learning experience. Most of all: BE GRATEFUL....LIVE.....LAUGH A LOT....AND LOVE CAUSE YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING :)
2 comments:
hey i was watching your slede show and you said youre sure going to miss utah sunsets! haha wow you havnt seen nothing yet in arizona litterally the whole sky turns PURPLE and PINK and ORANGE its AMAZING!!! so just wait and see you havnt seen nothing yet :)
Arizona sunsets are really pretty, but is is pretty hot here too! You will LOVE the winters though. I think our winters make the summers worth the total misery of the heat. I'm not a fan of snow though, so it could be different! :) I'm excited for you to live here. I hope you keep in touch and hang out with us! Sydney would love to get to know you. She is pretty cute too. :)
Post a Comment