4 years ago
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Wow!
So Jace and I have less than three months till our wedding, and I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed with it all. We still need to take our engagement pictures for the announcements and invitations. Time is just flying by so fast! Soon enough the wedding date will be here. Well anyways we have already picked out our wedding colors. Red and white. We still have a lot more planning to do, and also we still have to write down everyone on his side we want at the wedding. Crazy, Crazy, Crazy that's all I can say. I am so grateful to have my parents to help out with everything. They have been amazing, and have been so willing to help. I love them so much. They are just so awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck. Weddings are really stressful but just remember to enjoy it and don't sweat the small stuff. If you do, you won't even enjoy your wedding. I remember being so stressed that I didn't sit back and just have fun!
Post a Comment