Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Whats New?

K well.... so much has happend since I last wrote. There is always so much that happens cause i'm horrible at updating things. Well we got a puppy his name is sprocket!! (ya know like a sprocket on a dirt bike) :)
I know.... He's the cutest!! Also we are building a house!!!! It's such a huge step we are so excited and nervous at the same time. We are just so happy to finally have a place that is our own. It is all the way out in Eagle Mountain City. It's about 30 minutes aways from my parents house with traffic. There is alot of construction going on right now but it is expected to be done before our house will be done. If everything went smoothly they are going to start digging this week sometime, and our house is expected to be done by the first week of October!! We went to the design center to pick out cabnets, flooring, fixtures, doors, ect.. It was so fun!! Our budget was kind of tight so we only upgraded what we needed too. Although I wanted to just upgrade everything it was hard not too. Here are some pictures of the color of cabnets, carpet, laminate, sink fixtures and also the colors of the exterior. Sorry if some of the pictures are hard to see. There is also a picture of where our house will be. (Right now it's just dirt, not a very exciting picture.)

Countertops, cabnets, laminate, paint, and carpet

Upclose of countertops and cabnets

Upclose of laminate and carpet

Doors

Exterior: Colors, Stone, and Garage

Upclose of shutter colors and exterior colors

Upclose of Garage

Upclose of Stone

That's our lot...soon a house will be there :)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I love the colors you picked! How exciting. You will love your new house. 30 minutes away isn't that bad! Glad you updated. We miss you and love you guys!

The Hovers said...

Hey Alex - it's Em. Hope you don't mind I found your blog! I'm excited about all your house plans!

Anonymous said...

How fun! You guys will have a nice view it looks like. Good luck, and we expect to be invited over after you guys get moved in and settled. :)

Collins Family 2 said...

Wow how exciting for you guys to get into a new home, I'm sure it will be wonderful and I cant wait to come up and visit, if Uncle Daniel ever gets time off :) Hope you guys are well, we miss you guys.