Friday, January 16, 2009

The Married Life




So I just decided I really am not so good with this whole blog thing. I need to write more and update whats going on in our lives. Well so far we've been married for 5 months, and let me tell you it's probably been the hardest, but the best 5 months of my life. I never knew I could possibly hate someone and love them so much more at the same time. I've realized so much since we've been married, and I will continue learning so much more. So far we've had our first Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New years together. Christmas was so much fun. We both surprised each other with our gifts. It was a Christmas we'll both never forget! We recently bought a used Ford F150 super crew four door. Jace loves that thing so much; so much that I haven't even got a chance to drive it. Jace recently had a race at the Utah Wintercross, and he took 1st in one of his classes. He has another one February 6th & 7th. We are both very excited, and anticipating the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you finally updated your blog. I have been wondering how you guys are doing. Seems like we never see you. I'm glad you guys are happy. You are such a cute couple.