Tuesday, July 15, 2008

NEW DATE EVERYONE!!!!

The wedding has been changed to AUGUST 15, 2008!!!! We am hoping a lot of people that said could make it before still can make it, but we'll see. We've just been trying to get everything finished before that time. Most everything is done, but just some small things that just still need to be put together before the big day. I can not wait!!!!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

As you know, I'm due to have the baby a week or two before then. So it might be hard for me to come. Which is a bummer because we really wanted to come! But we will see you when you get here anyway. I emailed your mom tonight about a job. My mom mentioned you were interested in working at a bank and Josh worked at Wells Fargo for like 6 years! He said he could probably hook you up with a job in a day or two. So let us know if you need help with that! I emailed your mom our home phone if you want to call me. You better be friends with us Alex. I know we are boring and older, but we are still WAY fun! :)

P.S. Did you notice Josh and I have a blog too?

Anonymous said...

surprisingly i cant wait either hahha cuz i have never been to a wedding before only leslie's wedding reception a long time ago but i love your wedding dress its soooo pretty :)

Anonymous said...

WHat? No shower pictures? :0(

Anonymous said...

Okay, you are seriously behind on your blog.. waaaahhh. Put a new post. We want to know how the honeymoon was. What did you do in San Diego? ect. ect.