Well my birthday was on the 8th. Which was yesterday technically, but I can never sleep at night so I end up staying up to 1 or 2 in the morning. Besides it's the only time I get to post new things on my blog, but anyways...Can I just say I love Jace!! He is always trying to surprise me with little things. Like on Monday he picked me up from work, and when I went to get into the car he had a big bouquet of flowers for me! And on my birthday he surprised me with a birthday present. It was really surprising to me because I told everyone I didn't want anything. I just love him so much!!
Well the wedding plans are coming along very well. As of today I can cross a few more things off my check list of things to do. Like: getting the announcements printed, ordering the cake, and trying on and picking a wedding dress. I took care of all that on my birthday. It is such a relief to get that out of the way. I just need to figure out the center pieces for all the tables. I have a few ideas in mind, but I'm just to the point where I need to experiment, and put it all together to see what they look like. Also we are hoping to get the announcements, and invitations out to everyone within the next two to three weeks. We also registered at Target, which should help us get a few things for our new apartment!! Can I just say Jace and I are so excited to move to Arizona!!! We can not wait at all. Although I am stressing a little bit because, I will need to find a new job and start from scratch again. It is completely worth it!!!
4 years ago
3 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like things are coming together for you guys. How old are you now? 19?
I cant beleive it!! I am excited for you. I just heard you changed the date. I am really going to try and come but I dont know now since it is short notice. I am glad that you are moving here. Yeah!!
Post a Comment