Lets update on a few things :) well since August so much has happened! We've moved into our house back in october!
We have been so busy trying to get things situated. Also as everyone knows we are expecting!!! It was a surprise but we are very super excited and can not wait. We have already bought a stroller, car seat, play pin, bouncer, and a high chair. We had coupons so we had to use them :) Also our puppy Sprocket....not such a puppy anymore. Thats pretty much it Jace switched jobs and now he is working with Bridgestone with my dad, but not as a salesman. He is loving it! Other than that we are just staying busy.
2 comments:
Wow, you already have so much ready to go! I love your house! I am so glad you are getting settled. When are you due? I am excited for you. Congratulations!
You guys are so funny. I can't believe you have so much baby stuff already. That is pretty exciting. I love you house too.
Post a Comment