Friday, January 22, 2010

Baby Updates

So just a little update.  I'm 18 weeks officially now. Some of you guys are probably wondering why no pictures on facebook or on here yet of my belly.  The reason is cause there is nothing to take a picture of.  You can't even tell unless you really really looked hard.  So maybe one day there will be something to look at.  Lets just hope I don't get stretch marks cause my stomach got stretched out too fast.  Anyway we find out if its a boy or a girl on February 9th :)  And actually Jace is only going to find out then he is going to surprise me and my family on Valentine's.  So i'll only have to wait 5 extra days.  Hopefully I will last.  I'm starting to feel the baby move more and more each day it seems like.  At first I could only feel it when I was laying down in bed, and now i'm starting to feel it when i'm just standing.  Just a tiny little bit though.  Also we ordered the whole nursery set last week and it should be here sometime in February.  So we'll have the crib and changing table.  Also the bedding and some of the decorations should be here next week.  Hopefully it'll look really cute when it's all finished.  We...well I should say Jace painted the nursery and put up chair rail a few weeks ago.  It looks really good.  I'll get pictures up once we have the crib and everything.  As far as the bedroom set and crib and everything this is what it looks like.  Well that is pretty much everything as of now.  I will try my best to keep this updated as much as possible.  My goal once the baby comes is to keep this updated weekly.  We'll see how that goes.





 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting you get to find out what you are having, unless the baby is shy, then you might have to wait. JV thought Clifford was a girl, until he came out on his birthday a boy.. ha ha. Let us know when you get the news.

Logan and Toni said...

I'm a blog stocker its what I do, and I saw your address on facebook so it was only natural I came and looked....SUPER Cute baby stuff!! that is so exciting for you guys, good luck! Being a mom is the best!