4 years ago
Saturday, February 13, 2010
It's a Girl
As most everyone knows we are having a girl! We went for our ultrasound on Feb 9th and it was the most amazing experience. It was so awesome to see our baby girl. We can hardly wait until she is here with us. Jace has already spoiled her so much! She has so many clothes right now its crazy. I'm a little afraid to see how much he will spoil her when she is finally here. She is already daddy's little princess. I have noticed her squirming around so much more, but everytime I try to feel her move she stops. I even try to sneak my hand on my belly, but that doesn't work out too well. One morning this week I had my hand over my belly for over a hour and that little bug would not move! She is so funny. We are just so glad and blessed she will be here in June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Girls are so fun! I know from experience. Congratulations!
Post a Comment