Wow only about 37 days until my actual due date! It amazes me how time has flown by. We have been super busy these last few months. Trying to get everything ready for this baby, finishing our backyard, and just trying to make time to spend with each other. Jace has been so awesome trying to get everything ready, and he's worked so hard on our back yard. I will post pictures once it is completly finished, but so far he's put in the sprinkler system, leveled everything out, put in trees, sod, he has the fence up all we need to do is put the gate in, and the brick patio is almost finished. Also I just want to say thanks to my dad!! He has been such a help with our whole backyard. We appreciate it so much he has been amazing! Well the baby's room is almost finished. I've just been washing all her clothes and getting everything organized. She isn't even here yet and she has more clothes then I have! Just this week alone i've washed 5 full loads of laundry for her. Her whole closet is full with hangers and all the clothes are hung up, and we still need more hangers! She is so dang spoiled. She also has a dresser that is full with clothes. I will post pictures once I finish getting things a little more organized, and the decorations completly finished. So far it looks really good i'm so excited for her to finally be here. I've had two baby showers this last week, and got so many cute things from everyone. We really appreciate all the things we have gotten we are so grateful for the many family and friends that have given us stuff, thank you! Here are some pictures from the shower my mom threw for me. She did awesome! It all looked so good.




Well my appointments have been going really good. I have my last one that are every two weeks apart next week (June 2.) Then after that they go to every week which is so crazy to think. It has already gone by so fast seeing the doctor every other week, and now I will be seeing her every week after next week. Wow! Anyways I am measuring right on to my due date, and her heart beat is always perfect everytime. Listening to her heart beat is still the best thing ever at my appointments. She is definatly moving a lot these days. She is constantly kicking and pressing up against my ribs. Sometimes is really really hurts. I swear the other day it felt like she broke one of my ribs. It hurt all day long!! Well anyways we are doing good, and I will try to update on our blog as I start getting closer to the due date. I'm not promising anything since everyone knows I really suck at this blogging thing but I will for sure and try. :)
2 comments:
That's so exciting..that hanger problem is never ending once you have enough..you'll get more clothes and be short again, girls are to hard not to shop for! You look really cute...good luck on the last month your so close!
I love reading your posts! Those water bottle covers and all the other shower decorations ARE darling! Your mom did a great job! Maybe we need to recruit her while you're out having Zuri... :)
Post a Comment