Wednesday, June 2, 2010

36 Week Appt.

Today Jace and I went in for my 36 week appointment, and we also pre-admited to the hospital.  She did my Strep B culture, and checked for dilation.  We will not find out till next week at our appt if the culture comes back positive or negative.  On the other hand when she checked for dilation I am 1 1/2 centimeters dilated which is a good thing :)  Beside all those good things the only bad thing we found out today was my blood pressure was really high then it had been in the past.  She said for me to watch it carefully each day and let her know immediatly if it increases.  I go on my maternity leave on Saturday she also said if it gets any higher she does not want me working at all.  So hopefully my blood pressure will stay normal until she arrives.  But other than that everything is going good.  I've been getting braxton hicks more often now.  They are sometimes uncomfortable.  I am so ready for our little girl to come.  I finally finished getting our bags packed and her bag packed for the hospital.  Everything is ready to go; now it's just the waiting game. :) :)

1 comment:

Logan and Toni said...

You two are going to be great parents! I'm impressed you have your bags packed...I always forgot about that until the hospital would call to tell me to come get induced haha