Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Due Date

Today is my due date, and to think she could still be inside me is insaine.  I am so glad I had her early. Not being pregnant anymore is definatly different.  I miss feeling her move, and kick, I can actually touch my toes now, sleep on my stomach (have only done that once and it felt great.)  I can get into our car now with out having Jace back it up from the garage everytime, the list could go on and on. Zuri has changed so much since she was born.  It's crazy how fast a baby can change in just a matter of time.  She holds her head up all the time by herself.  Infact right after she was born I was burping her and all the sudden she just brought her head up and was looking around.  It was the cutest thing.  She tries to hold her pacifier in her mouth all by herself, and has even tried putting it in her mouth.  We love her very much.  A few days after she was born she got jaundice.  We had to have lights brought to our house, and she had to be under them 24/7 pretty much.  The doctor said we could only take her out to feed her or to change a diaper.  The first day was the saddest day ever!  She would scream and cry any time we tried putting her under them.  It was so bad we finally called intermountain and they brought us a bili-blanket.  She didn't mind that at all!  I was able to hold her and she could still be getting the lights as well.  I am so grateful they make such a thing cause it would have been horrible trying to keep her in the other one. We are eternally grateful to have Zuri.  She is so precious and sweet.  We love her!




2 comments:

roxy_84003 said...

oh she is so adorable im so jealous haha i want a little girl so badly!! oh remember when we went to the mall in like 6th grade with our group and britt did our hair and we took pictures in a photo booth... haha i found one of the pictures of us the other day ahh good ol days...

Logan and Toni said...

She is gorgeous!! I'm sorry you had to do the lights..Marley had to do it and it's torture!