Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Not much..Just a few pictures

Not much has happended lately.  Just been hanging out with family.  Jace and I are both doing really good, and we are getting the hang of this parenting thing.  I can't believe it's already been two weeks, and it seems like she has changed so much!!!  Zuri is doing really good.  She just had her two week appt yesterday (7/6/10)  She is now 20 3/4 inches long and weighs 8 pounds even!  She can finally take a real bath...Yay!  Her umbillical cord fell off last tuesday the 29th.  Just this week she figured out how to spit and she's been doing that a lot.  Our Fourth of July weekend was pretty good.  We just hung out with family a lot, and thats about it.  We didn't get to participate in any of the celebrations this year cause we thought it would be too hard to take her every where.  We still had a great weekend.  Here are some pictures from the last week or so.

Jace first time feeding her..he we pretty excited that I pumped
Happy Daddy's feeding her

First real bath
Day before 4th
4th- She makes the funniest facest when she's sleeping
She looks so much like her dad in this picture :)

4 comments:

Logan and Toni said...

I know I comment on everything and I really don't even know you two very well..but seriously she is gorgeous!! Her 4th of July bow was so cute!!

Leslie said...

She is absolutely precious! You're making me baby hungry!

Jana said...

She's so beautiful!

McKenzie & Tyler Ciriako said...

Omg! Alex, she is so cute!! I need to come out and see her again!