I have also started back at work. It has been a bitter sweet thing. I love working and I love my job, but at the same time I would love to spend all day long with Zuri. It's the hardest thing leaving her. I try to rush to my mom's house to pick her up everyday I get off work. My mom watches her while i'm working and she just loves it, and so does Zuri. She loves her grandma, and they spoil her soo much and she knows it. She is definitly going to be a handfull once she is able to walk and get around. She is growing so much! We went in for her two month appt. She is in the 90th percentile in everything, and she also got her shots. It was the saddest thing ever to watch her get her shots. She was not a happy little girl at all. Once we got home she was fine she took a nap and then once she woke up it was all down hill from there. She screamed for 2 1/2 hours straight, and I could not even touch anything to do with her legs she would scream. It was so sad. I ended up calling the after hours doctor to make sure she was okay cause she would just sit there and scream, and she wouldn't even eat her bottle; which was not normal. She was fine the next day once afternoon hit. Oh it was so sad. I am not looking forward for her four month appt. At least she is healthy and everything is going good. She is so smart! She has just recently discoverd t.v. She loves to watch t.v! She'll watch anything too. We are in Vegas right now for a vacation and since we've been down here she has watched Scooby Doo, Football, Micky Mouse, and Hannah Montana. She loves it! She is starting to laugh a little. Every once in a while she will let out a little laugh; she makes you work for them! She is a little jabber mouth. She loves to coo, squill, and blow bubbles. Blowing bubbles is her specialty. She is constantly blowing bubbles, and what comes with blowing bubbles is a constant puddle of drool on her shirt all the time. While we have been down in Vegas we went swimming with her at the hotel. She loved it all until Jace went to splash her Aunt Charlee and missed and he splashed her, and she just screamed. She was swimming for a good 30 minutes though. She loves the water. She has learned to splash with her legs on this vacation. During her bath tonight she was kicking the whole time. She also thinks she is a big girl and she is trying to sit up. Anytime we lay her down she will try to sit up. She gets so frusterated because she can't. My little angel is growing up too fast. She is so alert. I think she is way more alert for her age. She is so cute. We love her so much she has been the greatest blessing in our lives!!
Stretching after a long drive.
Swimming
Drying off
Zuri with Giggles the bear she built at Build a Bear
Family Picture
Soaking toes in hot tub
1 comment:
cute family! Sorry about the shots, i've never had my kids react like that to them, that would be so hard! She is seriously so pretty!
Post a Comment