Saturday, October 2, 2010

Our Zuri

Wow does time sure fly!!  I can't believe Zuri is already 3 months old.  It just seems like yesterday she was born.  She is in a very fun stage right now.  Her personality is already starting to pop!  We've already learned so much about our angel it's crazy. 

 Some things about Zuri:

Her smile is contagious,  she is the happiest baby ever, but can be so grumpy with a blink of the eye.

She is very demanding, and when I say very I mean VERY!!

She sleeps through the night, and has been since she was a month and a half.

She does not like to take a nap, and hardly does at all though the day. 

She spits up non-stop.  It's the saddest thing!

Her poop is probably by far the stinkiest ever, and her farts are the loudest.

She is very sensitive, and really does understand everything you say.

She loves her Daddy, and will only cuddle with him willingly.

She does not like to be laid down, and will freak out if you do.

She loves to watch t.v non-stop.  I know they tell you not to let babies watch t.v, but seriously she loves it!

She is our little chatter box. She is constantly talking, squealing, and cooing. It's the cutest thing!

Yesterday she finally laughed; full on giggle!

and....
She is definitely a PRINCESS and knows it.


The list could go on and on.  I just thought I'd share a little bit about our baby girl.  She is definitely the most amazing thing we could have ever been blessed with.  We love her so very much and are very blessed to have her in our family.  We love you Zuri!! 



She thought her mama was funny!

After Bath

So Serious


Loved Swinging!



I just had to post these.  She was 2 weeks!! So precious!

Sooo little!!  I miss it!!!





No comments: