Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Some Videos

Lately I've been trying to video tape all the cute things Zuri does.  She is in such a fun stage right now.  She just learned to roll over, and she loves it.  After she rolls over she gets so proud of herself and smiles up a storm. She is also laughing more.  Just this week I've heard her laugh more than I have since she's started laughing, and she even has a cold which is very surprising because she is such an ornery girl.  I wish she didn't have a cold.  Last night was our first snow fall of the year.  We woke up this morning with snow on the ground; just a tiny bit though.  I was a little bummed I couldn't take Zuri out to make a snow angel or to even play in it.  Since we couldn't play in it we definitely enjoyed it from our sliding glass door.  I can't begin to tell you how much I hate the snow.  Utah would be perfect if it only snowed after Thanksgiving and stopped snowing after New Years.  Also if the snowed would only stay on the grass.  Not on the sidewalk and not on the road.  Next year I'm sure I will enjoy it a little more since Zuri will be walking and we can actually play in it.  Anyways here are a few videos of our angel.  Hope you enjoy!






1 comment:

Leslie said...

So adorable. I love how she is straining her head in the first video. It made me laugh. She is getting so big! Give her a kiss for me.