November: In November we finally blessed Zuri and it was Zuri's first Thanksgiving. On her blessing day she looked like an angel. We were so grateful for all the family who came to support us and be there for Zuri on her special day. She was beautiful in her blessing dress. After the blessing everyone came back to our house and had breakfast and took pictures. By that point Zuri was ready to get out of her dress. It was definitly a great day for our family. Same with Thanksgiving. We are so glad both Jace and my families live so close to each other so we can visit them both during the holidays. So for Thanksgiving we spent it with both of our families. First we went to my parents house to eat and talk. Then to Jace families house for dessert. I am so glad that Zuri was old enough to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with us. She loved loved LOVED the sweet potatoes my mom made. She just couldnt get enough. I am so excited for this year's so she can actually eat everything. She will enjoy it! We also took Zuri to get her ears pierced. She did really good! She cried for a little then she was fine. She has done really good with her ears being pierced. She has not tugged on them or pulled. She is such a cutie!
Beautiful as an angel
December: December was just the usual. Getting ready for Christmas, eating a bunch of junk, and lots of family time. We had so much fun this year with Zuri unwrapping her gifts. She got so many of them between us, and her grandparents. She is loved so much, and is sooo spoiled. Santa brougt her a four wheeler, cloths, and some very fun toys. I really think she loved it alot. I cant wait until she is old enough to know what the meaning is behind it. Her favorite gift of all is her four wheeler. She loves that thing! Her and Jace are so funny. Jace helps her ride it every night. Before when we first got it Jace would have to help her push the button or it to go; now she can pretty much do it by herself. It is so fun watching her ride it. She will bounce up and down and say bbbrrruuu daaadaa over and over. (It's a dirt bike thing haha) Anyway bottom line is that she loves it! I could go on and on about her and her four wheeler. Zuri also got to sit on Santa's lap. She was unsure at first, but she finally cracked a smile for me.
Christmas Eve Jammies
Relaxing after a long Christmas Day
Sitting on Dad's new bike
I'm skipping January because nothing fun or exciting happend to us. Except for Zuri learning how to crawl. That has been pretty exciting. Now she is in everything! Anyway Zuri is sooo big now. It amazes me how fast, and how smart she is. She definitly keeps Jace and I busy, and everyone else that is around her. She is currently 8 months, and getting bigger by the day. She now has two little teeth coming in, the only two teeth she has. She can crawl way too fast and has mastered climbing the stairs. She can say mom, hi, ba ba, and sometimes dad. She also can wave hi, clap, shake her head no, hit (not a good thing,) and dance when she hears music. She is defintly our pride and joy, and we love her more than words could ever explain. She has so much personality. She can go from being a total angel one second to the biggest stinker ever! I've never seen a baby her age throw as big, and as mean of a tantrum as she does. I'm so nervous for when she is a little older. She is definitly going to push our limits. She already knows what the word "no" means if that helps a little. Some of Zuri's favorite things are: Food, Zuri loves loves loves food!
Her blanket when she is sleeping she loves to put it over her eyes.
Her bottle. She will be so upset and won't want anything and the second I give her her bottle she will stop.
Staring. She loves to stare at anyone and everyone.
Her Four Wheeler of course.
Bath time
Her Daddy!
Riding in the car.
She loves to be outside.
Her Grandparents and Aunt and Uncles.
She loves to be barefoot. Definitly a Summer baby.
Her favorite movies are Brother Bear, and Barn Yard.
and Anything you have or are holding she wants!
We love Zuri so much. And could not be happier. I cannot believe she will be a year in three months! It just seems like yesterday we were going to the hospital. Zuri Lynn your mom and dad love you very much!!!
Told you she wants everything you have
Loves her bath time
Crawling up the stairs
Superbowl sunday chillin after church
Two small teeth!
See...again she wants everything you have...even the dog
(Ps: I know this is so gross but I had to take a picture)
Crawling








1 comment:
I am here to vouch that Christmas is indeed so so much fun when they get older. I think last Christmas was our best yet with my girls being older. I loved seeing them open everything and get excited for Santa! Zuri is so cute and so adorable. I miss you guys and love you! Glad you are all happy and healthy.
Post a Comment