Sunday, March 20, 2011

Nine

Our dear little angel turned nine months yesterday.  I seriously cannot believe how fast this first nine months have gone.  Zuri has started to experiment with walking.  She really amazes us everyday.  She showed no interest in walking at all really.  She would stand up on her own and stuff but never really tried, nor did we really try to have her walk either.  Anyway Jace and I were both sitting on the couch on St. Patricks Day and she was playing.  Then all the sudden she just stood up and took off.  She took about six or seven steps then fell.  I was seriously in shock!  I had no idea she could do that.  Earlier that night she took one step at my parents house and even then I was surprised.  Then she comes home and starts walking.  Ever since that night she has been doing that same thing.  I'm sure by this up coming week she will have walking mastered.  She is a very smart little girl.  She had crawling completely down and cruising within two days.  She is way too smart for her own good.  She has also been experimenting with her voice.  Instead of just crying like she normally does she now will either do a high pitched screech or little scream, and then she will fuss.  Also you will randomly hear here scream then start talking or laughing.  It's pretty funny to hear her.  Here are a few little things about Zuri

She loves bubble baths.
If you tell her no or take away something from her she will probably try to hit or bite.
She loves Otter Pops-thanks the Gramps
She loves to sit so quiet then all the sudden make a quick noise then do it all over again.  Its fun to do it back.
She loves loves LOVES animals!
She loves to go swimming.
She is always moving at all times.  Except when she is sleeping and even then she doesn't hold still.
She will not cuddle with you no matter how hard you try.  You'll just piss her off.
She loves to be outside.
She hates socks- definitely a summer baby.
She is usually always happy.
She has the most sweetest little spirit.

Zuri we love you so much!  You are definitely a little princess!

Here are some pictures from St. Patricks Day





No comments: