4 years ago
Saturday, October 16, 2010
My Miss Vocalist/ Family Pictures
Lately Zuri has been experiencing with her voice. It's the cutest thing in the world. Every time when she yawns she lets out at little noise after. It makes me laugh every time. I just love it when I am driving and she is in the back seat just talking up a storm. I'm pretty sure when she is older she is going to be our little jabber mouth. Last week I was finally able to get a good video of her laughing and squealing. Hope you enjoy! Also we got our family pictures done. My mom got a new camera and she was dying to try it out. So we all got our pictures taken. They turned out AMAZING!! Mom you should seriously be a professional!! Thanks again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment